This summer, join us for Be Loud Summer Camp– a week long adventure dedicated to engaging students grade 3-7 through creative exploration, radio production, and outdoor play.
Both sessions will run from 900AM to 330PM for $225 per session. There will be after and before care available for an additional fee. For more details, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
From the creators of BricoRadio, comes a summer experience dedicated to digital creativity.
Each session, you will learn how to:
- Write and record our own daily podcast
- Produce music and beats for the show
- Shoot our own videos (with graphics and animation)
- Take one walking field trip to record sounds and stories of the neighborhood
- Play and explore outside
- Build freely and collaborate with other student builders
Check out our FAQ page for more information on how our schedule will break down!
We will be hosting camp at NOLA Micro Schools- 2705 S Broad Ave, New Orleans, LA 70125. This site will not only provide the space to produce and play, but a new neighborhood to explore through digital media.
Read more about Be Loud Studios, our team, and summer experience here.